The MiraculeWater Processors© combined state-of-the-art filtration and water enhancement process produces drinking water that is typically more pure than the water processed by some of the best reverse osmosis drinking water systems in the world. This processor removes chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, parasites, toxic chemicals, heavy metals, fecal material and urine.
The MiraculeWater© processor is completely powered by water pressure (No additional power costs)
MiraculeWater Processors© typically remove 99% of FLOURIDE. Flouride has been banned in 36 countries for its known toxic effects.
Drinking "Hungry Waters" such as pure, reverse osmosis, and distilled water can leach out of the body essential vitamins and minerals. Over time this can lead to serious diseases such as osteoporosis. Therefore, it is recommended that Hungry Waters should not be consumed for lengthy periods of time, but only for brief periods of time when the body requires detoxification. To help eliminate the "Hungry Water" effect MiraculeWater© processors add a magnesium-dioxide dispenser (mgwater), which converts acidic "Hungry Water" into a safe alkaline drinking water with a pH rating of approximately 9.8.
Scientists have long known that water is absolutely one of the most effective conduits of energy known to mankind.
Water is a liquid crystal and is responsible for transporting millions of messages (frequencies) throughout the body. Recently, Dr. Masaru Emoto, a Japanese scientist, published undeniable proof of this fact. His method of photographing liquid crystals allows, for the first time in history, the actual viewing of liquid crystals as solid form. As a result of Dr. Emotos research we now know water plays an important role in boosting systematic cellular behavior, which greatly assist the body in its quest to restore health.
Did you know that there are both positive and negative messages in water?
[Note: Dr. Masaru Emoto recently published several books outlining this new cutting-edge technology. If you are interested in learning more I suggest you pick up a copy of The Hidden Messages in Water. ]
Regarding tap water and most bottled waters, the molecules contained in these waters cluster together forming too large of a molecule for the cells to absorb. Therefore, the body absorbs only about 5% of these waters and the other 95% is flushed out of the body by the kidneys. Not only are tap water, and most bottled waters, ineffective at hydrating the body, the amount of water one needs to consume in order to be fully hydrated can become extremely costly.
Most people today are dehydrated for the simple reason the body cannot absorb large clustered-together water molecules in the liquids they consume. Although most people drink plenty of liquids, including water, they still remain dehydrated. Evidence of this is, when we first enter this world our body contains approximately 85% water. As a baby, our bodys water content is comparable to that of a plump juicy grape. When its time for us to depart this planet, hopefully at a ripe old age, our bodys water content is comparable to that of a dried up raisin. In fact, the majority of senior citizens bodies when they pass on contain approximately 65% water or less. Approximately 90% of a healthy human brain is water.
When you drink MiraculeWater© on a regular basis it helps to both hydrate and detoxify the body. One of the naturopathic doctors who purchased a water processor from the company a year ago reported that within 5 minutes of drinking a glass of MiraculeWater© his red blood cells showed up under the microscope as being fully hydrated. He also reported that the water had also begun to detoxify the serum surrounding the red blood cells. In all of his years of examining structured water he had never seen anything quite so impressive. (You can listen to a live interview with this naturopathic doctor on the website.): The MiraculeWater© Processors Concentrates Orme/Ormus 40:1!
Some of The Best Tasting Water In The World: The last thing I would like to share with you regarding the MiraculeWater© processor relates to taste. Most of the water filtration systems available on the market today are designed to remove impurities that negatively effect taste, color and odor of drinking water. I am happy to share with you that the drinking water produced by the MiraculeWater© Processor is some of the best tasting and most refreshing. (This is based on our experiences as well as our distributors and our customers around the world)
*Disclaimer* This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements were made with our years of water filtration experience and our personal/professional opinions.