miracule water, UV treatment, ultraviolet water treatment, UV water ULTRAVIOLET

On this page we will disclose not only how UV [Ultraviolet] water treatment works, but we will also disclose why it is flawed, why it should be avoided along with some other rare information that is well documented by scientists but not commonly published or taught.

UV or Ultraviolet treatment is advertised as having the ability to kill bacteria, but it actually deactivates or places the bacteria is a state of stasis both in water and when used upon surfaces.

Bacteria have a size range of 0.02 to 0.4 micron which means that it takes a very powerful microscope to see the little bacteria. Knowing the size of bacteria is important because; In order for UV treatment to work, the water must first be filtered via hyper filtration means to eliminate all contaminates with a particle size greater than 0.01 micron because bacteria will try to hide behind any particles in the water to avoid direct exposure to the Ultraviolet light. The unique aspect of this is that in the process of filtering water in such a manner as to remove particles of 0.01 micron and greater, bacteria are also eliminated due to there size. Therefore the UV treatment is generally not needed or has little if any effect upon the living number of bacteria in the water. These are the easy facts.

Now comes the part that most people never find out when they investigate UV treatment. What happens when bacteria are exposed to UV light? Are the killed or just put into a state of stasis? Well, they are not killed! UV light it seems places the bacteria in a state of stasis much like drowning a fly in water only places the fly into a state of stasis. Just as the fly can be brought back to [life] its active state by the exposure to sun light, so also does the bacteria come back to [life] its active state when exposed to sun light and perhaps also to other energy fields. So, in order for UV treatment to have a lasting effect on Bacteria, the water would have to remain out of sunlight and other certain energy fields. Since a person may consume this UV treated water, and sun light has the ability to penetrate the skin, the person who drank the water would also have to stay out of sun light and other energy fields that re-activate the bacteria.

Now that we know that UV treatment does not do what it is advertised as doing. We will explain why it should not be used. Ultraviolet treatment of water has a very special effect upon the water. This effect has only been documented by a very select few scientists but it appears that they have found the treatment of water with UV has the effect of restructuring water in such a manner as to make it very difficult for both plants and animals to utilize in chemical reactions. In simple terms it makes the water dead or de-activated.

By

Ron Talmage